Solidworks ™ software is a very powerful tool that allows us to offer robust simulation and analysis services to our clients. Both FEA (finite element analysis) and MFA (mold flow analysis) simulation capabilities included in Solidworks ™ allow us to simulate the effects of different design approaches and the effects that they will have upon both the production process and product performance.
Oftentimes, the expense of developing a product prototype can be avoided by running state of the art simulation and analysis on your product, before a single mold is even made! This saves you valuable time and money and helps to ensure that your final product will meet the technological limitations and environmental stresses of production and final product use.
FEA (Finite Element Analysis) provides these benefits:
- Analyze the performance of your product design in real world conditions.
- Allows you to create a higher quality product, by adjusting the design to correct unexpected product design limitations.
- Reduce or avoid the need and expenses related to the development of product prototypes.
MFA (Mold Flow Analysis) provides these benefits:
- Evaluate your product design against the conditions that it will meet in the molding process.
- Eliminate production trial and errors, bringing a mold-ready product design into the production process.
- Create a product design that contemplates the molding process, allowing the creation of high efficiency in production.
- Save valuable project resources by eliminating mistakes and design improvements needed after the discovery of production problems.
Today’s 3D CAD solid design modeling technologies are very powerful. We can help you harness the benefits of these outstanding simulation and analysis capabilities, saving you substantial product design and development dollars, and moving your product on to production faster. Give us a call and let us help you get your concept into production, so you will be on the cutting edge of the marketplace!